Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Announcement: CNY Gathering for Bloggers & Netizens

Lucia Lai of Mental Jog is organizing a Chinese New Year gathering for Penang bloggers and netizens (and also for those who happen to be in Penang) this coming Sunday, 5 February 2006. Time is at 2:00pm and venue is at Ong's place, 8 Prangin Lane, Penang. Among those who will be attending the gathering includes Penang Podcast and Kew, the founder of Penang Bloggers Portal. Read about the details here...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucia Lai said...

thanks for the heads-up. appreciate it.

btw, 5 feb. is sunday, not thursday.

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Hi Lucia,
Oops! Thanks for the telling me. I'll change it to Sunday now.

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home