Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

About the Donna Day Round Up

Thank you all for participating in the Hay Hay It's Donna Day #2 - Macaroons event. This week, I will be going from site to site (or rather blog to blog) to view everyone's wonderful entries. Looking at my busy schedule, furthermore with Chinese New Year just around the corner - which this weekend actually - I hope to get the round up posted up somewhere mid of next week.

I'll try to get the round up as soon as possible so you don't have to wait too long and can start voting for your favourite entry. Also, to my Chinese readers out there, I would like to wish you an early...

A Very Happy Chinese New Year
&
Happy Holiday to You as Well as your Family

7 Comments:

Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Hi,

I have tagged you for the "5 cooking challenges for 2006" meme. Check out my blog for details....

Rosa

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

happy chinese new year to u too..

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger rokh said...

happy chinese new year!

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger JoeC said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni, Happy Chinese New Year GB, may the year brings bountiful of good luck, fruitful times, health, wealth and fullfilment in your life and your family. Cheers!

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai. May u and ur family be blessed with good health and wealth.

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger Lucia Lai said...

happy new year to you, o glutton rabbit.

btw, there is a CNY gathering for bloggers and non bloggers in penang on 5 feb. check the details in my blog.

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Hi friends,
Thanks for all your nice wishes. I wish you all the same. A Very Happy Chinese New Year and a Happy Holiday!

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home