Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tagged by a Dreamer...

I was tagged by Day Dreamer from Thoughts & Thinking In Reality. She asked me if I ever heard of the saying 'tooh for a tooth, eye for an eye'. I guess this must be the result of my tagging her with the Favourite Food Meme. This tagging business is becoming a vicious cycle don't you think? Hehe...

By the way, I do not know the name of this Meme. But luckily it's pretty short and simple. This is how it goes...

How To Tag: State who tagged you. List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift). State the gift you wish to get. Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog

Tagged by: Day Dreamer from Thoughts & Thinking in Reality

My santa / Gift bearer: For your info, I don't really endorse santa... but if you mean gift bearer then, it could be my parents or siblings ;p...

Gift for me: I would like to have a better camera than the one I have now. I am currently using the slow like tortiose, Kodak EasyShare CX4200. Maybe the 6.2 Megapixel Nikon Coolpix S4 would be nice and affordable...

Who's next: Due to fear of getting anymore 'tit for tat' treatment from fellow bloggers, I would not tag anyone else for now - unless ofcourse there are voluntary takers ; p. Anyone for this Meme?

Day Dreamer, I've done my homework. I'm waiting for you to do yours ;p. Greenapple, I still owe you the childhood food Meme. hang on there, I'll try to complete it as soon as I can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

a new cam? hope it can come true one of these days..

Someone tagged me (in fact two people) for the same meme, but I haven't do it yet :)

Sunday, 25 December, 2005  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

yalo... this chen... dateline comes liao

kekekeke....

i wan a new cam oso :P

Monday, 26 December, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Doc,
Thanks : ). Better do your meme. Better pay your debts before next year. Hehe...

Jelly,
What new cam? You already have a great one! So tamaklah this jelly... ;p. BTW, mind sharing which model of camera you are using? I really admire the quality of your shots...

Monday, 26 December, 2005  
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Rabbit, no point asking Jellyfish his model. He will say the model doesn't matter, it's the skill that does. LOL! And this fella is considering an upgrade!!

Anyway, thanks for replying to the tag. I still remember yours. Gimme more time!

Tuesday, 27 December, 2005  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

rabbit..

its a fujifilm finepix E500
but i must warn u before hand...

it has bad autofocus in low light (no AF illuminator), even a slight mendung will kill the autofocus

and the camera is very slow to response, be it in autofocusing, startup, viewing pix, and the time taken to wait for it to ready for another shot.

basically its a slow cam with bad low light autofocus.
anythin else... i just love the features on this compact
hehehe....

Tuesday, 27 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home