Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Sunday, December 11, 2005

December 2005 - Food Blog Events

We are at the last month of the year again. The whole world is getting ready for Christmas and then preparing to welcome the year 2006. How time really flies when you're cooking, blogging and working at the same time. Anyway, the food blog events for this month includes:

Will keep this post updated if there are any IMBB or SHF events this month... and oops! I almost forgot. The results for the IMBB/SHF - Virtual Cookie Swap event is out. Head over to Domestic Goddess to find out who are the 12 proud cookie winners. Congratulations to all of them for their great effort. Glutton Rabbit didn't win this time but we have someone else from Malaysia who did. Big congratulations to Boo_licious from Masak-Masak! You did us proud! Malaysia Boleh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Willy Altamirano said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

Tuesday, 13 December, 2005  
Blogger boo_licious said...

*Blush Blush* Thanks so much Rabbit for mentioning me.

Tuesday, 13 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home