Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Little Update About Nothing

This week is a real pressure week for me. I’ve been doing lots of real work this week. Working overtime and even on weekends. I almost had no time for blogging and cooking (except for the SHF/IMBB gingerbread teddies entry).

What I look forward to is this coming weekend. I really miss cooking. My hands have been itching to grab a pan to cook up something – even it is just plain ol’ fried egg or instant noodles.

Well, I guess I’ll just have to be patient. After this week, my training hurdle will be over. The week after that is the presentation to the big boss from Europe. And after that I’ll be running and shouting “Merdeka! Merdeka!” (Malay word for independence or freedom) all the way until end of this year – I hope. Anyway, I sure will be posting up something nice this weekend, so do drop by my blog okay?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jellyfish said...

cant wait for it :)

how i wish that my gf (if any) will be hand itchy when din cook even for a moment

hahahahahaha...

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger day-dreamer said...

Hehehe, Rabbit, why don't we both sama-sama melaungkan "Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!"? Hahahahaha!

I'm waiting...

p.s. This sikui Jellyfish, beat me to the first comment!

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger Chen said...

Rabbit,
u really like to cook, huh? :)
Then, u can come and cook for me later on when u are free :D

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

and still waiting... :P

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger rokh said...

rabbit, we gonna miss you. do come back!

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Jelly,
Hahaha, funnylah you. Anyway hope you find the gal of your dreams ;p. One advise though, girls who love cooking are mostly on the plump side...hehehe...

Dreamer,
Yes! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Hopefully by next week. I can see you are already enjoying life now. Good for you!

Doc,
Haha doc you are so funny ; )).
Do you think it's a kind of disease or something? I can't sit still. It's like I'm addicted to the kitchen or something.

Rokh,
Awww, you make me feel so wanted. Thanks, I'm back now and will try to blog more actively this week - if conditions allow ;p. Fingers crossed...

Sunday, 04 December, 2005  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

plump plump dei but cute...
ok ma
hehehehehe...

not very much bigger size than me ok lor
hehehehehe,....

Sunday, 04 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home