Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Monday, October 31, 2005

October 2005 - Food Blog Events Round-up

This month, I've been a very hyper-active Rabbit and participated in three great food blog events on the Internet. Truly enjoyed myself cooking up foodies and making a mess in the kitchen. I wonder if I can keep this up for the next month? I wish to keep it up. but we'll see how it goes...

Anyway, a big thanks to all the organizers for coming up with such wonderful themes and for doing such beautiful round-ups of the events:

This week, which is the first week of November, Malaysia will be celebrating two major festivals, Deepavali and Hari Raya Aidilfitri. With this, I would like to wish my Indian and Muslim readers...

Happy Deepavali & Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

And also not to forget, happy holidays to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home