Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Taking a spin around Penang's tallest building...

KOMTAR is Penang's tallest building. The is 232 meters high structure is located in the heart of Georgetown, the Penang town center. The complex consist mosltly of shoplots, foodcourts and offices and it is adjoined to the Prangin shopping mall. The photos were taken through my car windscreen while driving...

Rattan craft shop outside KOMTAR...

Driving from Penang Road, approaching KOMTAR...

Passing by the Campbell Street arch...

Getting closer to KOMTAR...

Prangin Mall, KOMTAR. Please excuse the smiling Doraemon. It was a reflection of my anti-slip mat ; )...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

sad to say that KOMTAR is a deserted place already loh..

Sunday, 18 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Yes, the glory days of KOMTAR are over... very sad indeed. I wish someone would do something about it. Afterall KOMTAR is Penang's great landmark...

Monday, 19 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home