Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So dissapointed....

I went to a cooking show held at Sunshine Square, Bayan Baru this evening to see a famous Malaysian cook in action. I was hoping to snap some nice photographs of her but all I got was a few lousy shots that even Photoshop can't help... I think it's time to change my camera...

Can you tell who she is?

13 Comments:

Blogger Jellyfish said...

Halo glutton rabbit,
It's me... :)
What digicam u r using now?

Wednesday, 21 September, 2005  
Blogger Chen said...

manyak blur...
cannot recognise who on earth is that :D

Wednesday, 21 September, 2005  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Glutton Rabbit! Delicious looking site you have here! :)

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Jelly,
Kodak Easyshare 420 something... I envvvy to death those who have good digicams... can recommend any good and cheap ones?

Doc,
Haha... the mystery person will be revealed soon....

Sue,
Thank you for your compliment ; ). I saw your site too and it's pretty good as well! Yataimura, we have one in Penang.. yummy... Keep up the good job!

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger babe_kl said...

i know who is she leh hehehehe she's my fren's mom hahahahah :p looks like agnes chang :D

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Yes! That's right Babe! You're a pro... haha. She seems like a nice and humble person. It was pleasant to see her in real person...

Jelly,
Took a look at the camera just now, the model is Kodak EasyShare CX4200...

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

actually I'm looking for a decent n cheap digicam as well, lol..

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger boo_licious said...

Did you managed to pick up any cooking tips from her? She used to be a domestic science teacher and now she is super famous.

Friday, 23 September, 2005  
Blogger Chen said...

wow.. I'm amazed at the capabilities of babekl.. like dat also she can recognise who issit?

Friday, 23 September, 2005  
Blogger truth said...

babekl is sek san .hehe. Nice blog you have here.

Friday, 23 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Jelly,
Haha... OK. If you happen to buy please recommend. I won't be getting it so soon... budget very tight-lah now...haha

Boo_licious,
Domestic science teacher? Wow.
All I know is that she's a very good cook! I like her personality...

Doc,
Yes. Babe jie's eye is very sharp. She must have drank a lot of 'ki chi' (wolf berries) soup when she was a kid...haha

Evol,
Welcome to my blog and thank you for your compliments ; )...

Saturday, 24 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Agnes Chang

Saturday, 24 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

Hi Anonymous, you're right, it is Agnes Chang!

Sunday, 25 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home