Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ice-scream! Ice-scream!

Local ice-cream man and his stall. This photo was taken outside the Botanical Gardens. You can choose to have ice-cream on a cone or even ice-cream sandwich!

1 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

Live from the internet, it's your best of Weblogs, Inc.
Posted Sep 3, 2005, 3:00 AM ET by Weblogs, Inc. The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my fuel saver related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

Saturday, 03 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home