Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hotel Equatorial Penang

I guess Equatorial is one of the most posh hotel around Penang. I was there for Japanese buffet a week before our independance day. I'll cover more about the Japanese buffet experience at restaurant Kampachi in my next post. But for now, I'll share with you some photos taken at EQ...



Some photos at the swimming pool...

Lobby...

Bird's eye view of the lobby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home