Pearl of the Orient

This blog is inspired by the rich cluture and food found in Penang, an island in Malaysia known as the Pearl of the Orient. The author of this blog is Japanese influenced and she enjoys travelling, cooking and ofcourse, eating.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia

I'm a little plump rabbit who lives in Penang. I hop around with a camera round my neck snapping photos of Penang and foodstuffs. If you meet a rabbit like that in Penang, that should be me ; )

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Buying a pig in a poke...

The mid-autumn festival is around the corner. Moon cakes and festive cookies are being sold everywhere. I happen to saw something really cute while shopping at Gurney Plaza, it was dangling outside the Bee Cheng Hiang (pork jerky shop)... little pig shaped cookies in a basket! My mom used to buy these for me when I was a kid... they are so adorable!

Pigs in their poke...

The little oinkies have escaped...

4 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Wah.. U killed the cute piggies :(
Sampai hati :D

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  
Blogger glutton rabbit said...

At first I was too sayang to eat them necause they looked so cute. Then I got hungry. But don't worry it was a quick and painless death for the piggies... I gave them anesthetics first... good idea doc?

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  
Blogger Chen said...

hahhaha... like that also can?

Wednesday, 21 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so 'spensive here!!!

Wednesday, 26 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home